Terms & Conditions
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, The Olde Shoe House Ltd (TOSH) is pleased to offer the highest standard of customer service. All unworn merchandise may be returned in its original package, along with the receipt, for up to 30 days from the date of purchase. Refunds will only be made in the manner in which the payment was made. Shipping charges are non-refundable. We work hard to ensure that every order is filled correctly and that products we send are free from defects.
shoes with a The Olde Shoe House Ltd. customer receipt are processed.
2. All Returns must be pre-authorized. Authorization is available by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (866.787.9861 ex#208). Merchandise with manufacturing defects will be replaced or refunded at our option
3. If you are returning an item, we will refund the purchase price plus any sales tax paid for the item. Sorry, we do not refund shipping or handling charges unless you were shipped an incorrect item or the item arrived damaged in some way, in which case you will receive a full refund of your original shipping and handling charges.
4. Your return shipping label is pre-paid. You do not have to pay for it and you will not be charged when you take your package to your nearest FedEx outlet or drop your package in a FedEx mail box. You will see the Return Shipping and Processing fee deducted from your refund from The Olde Shoe House Ltd.
5. Products on SALE or part of a promotion are final unless for exceptional circumstances.
6. All credits will be placed on the same credit card used for the original purchase. Allow one or two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
DEFECTIVE WORN PRODUCT POLICY
If you suspect a defect on worn merchandise, the merchandise must be returned for inspection and a determination of eligibility for a refund, exchange or merchandise credit. Please call 1-866-787-9861 ex#208 for further instruction on returning defective merchandise.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Shipping and handling charges are based on your ship-to
destination. To know the exact shipping and handling charges before you buy,
simply add items to your order and Checkout.
Privacy Statement for TOSH.ca. (www.tosh.ca)
TOSH.Ca has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the www.tosh.ca website.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address) and unique identifiers. We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Unique identifiers are collected to verify the user's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address) and unique identifiers . Contact information from the order form is used to send information to our clients. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Unique identifiers are collected from Web site visitors to verify the user's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
Our online forms ask visitors for contact information (like their email address) and unique identifiers . We use contact data from our forms to send the user information about our company and develop customized solutions for our clients. The client's contact information is also used for contact when necessary. Unique identifiers are collected from Web site visitors to verify the user's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Choice / Opt-Out
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following option for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
1. 1. By email: email@example.com
Correct / Update
This site gives users the following option for changing and modifying information previously provided.
1. 1. By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any
questions about this Security statement, the practices of this site, or your
dealings with this website, you can contact email@example.com